What is ultrasonic welding machine?
Ultrasonic Welding is a welding technology that uses ultrasonic vibration of high frequency to weld the two pieces together. Ultrasonic welding machine is most commonly used to weld thermoplastic materials and dissimilar materials, such as nonferrous metals.
The ultrasonic welding techonology was developed in 1960s, but prior to that, only hard plastic components could be joined together, thus the application of plastic in the manufacturing industry was limited. Therefore the plastic ultrasonic welding machine revolutionized the potential of plastic manufacturing.
In manufacturing industry, ultrasonic welding is the most versatile method of plastic welding. Ultrasonic welding machines can be used to weld a huge range of component of various shapes and sizes, and that's the reason why it can be widely used in different industries, such as packaging industry, medical industry, Electronic & IT Industry, etc.
What is advantage of ultrasonic welding?
● Time saving -Compared to other welding method, it can reduce time consumption for the reason that no time is needed for drying or curing with this welding technique. This is a automated process which can save labour and time.
● Cost saving - In terms of labour cost and tooling cost, Ultrasonic welding is ideal for the beginners with strict budgets because it is cheaper than other alternatives, including laser welding, vibration, etc.
● Performance - Ultrasonic welding has the fastest cycle time of all the main welding methods. It can create a high strength weld, which is perfectly suitable for most components. Ultrasonic welding gives a moderate level of stress resistance, superior to other welding technologies.
Take 20KHZ 4000W ultrasonic welding machine as an example
Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine uses the principle of ultrasonic frequency vibration to convert ultrasonic vibration energy into friction energy and transfer it to the surface of the metal to be welded to achieve the purpose of welding. The 20khz ultrasonic welding machine has built-in electronic protection circuit, which is safe to use. It is widely used in metal products industry.
● Oxidation or plating metal can be welded.
● Short weld time, no need additional flux, gas, solder.
● High-quality ultrasonic transducer, strong power, good stability.
● Without the need for frequent replacement of amplifier due to stepless adjustment of the amplitude.
● Low energy consumption, high efficiency, no distortion, no pollution, welding firm, and convenient operation.
Before you purchasing a ultrasonic welding machine, you should do some research according to your manufacturing requirements. In doing so, you will be able to weigh the pros and cons of each - and you will be certain to select a machine that suits your budget as well as your needs.
Guangdong xiaoweizn Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in intelligent equipment design, production and sales, providing mechanical engineering technology design and consulting services, electronic engineering design and consulting services. The main products are Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine and Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine. If you need more further information, don’t hesitate to contact us!